Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

Florida ENT — A Year in Review(s)

To say that 2018 was a whirlwind year for us would be an understatement! From sinus infections to plastic surgeries, we had the pleasure of working with hundreds of patients throughout Florida.


From the procedure or treatment to bedside manner, our goal is always to provide the best service possible. And judging from the many reviews we’ve read this past year, it looks like we’ve succeeded! Take a look at some of our top reviews from 2018:

Receptionists were really friendly. I actually didn't see Dr. Han but he did have another doctor in for him and he was quick, detailed, and friendly.” - Jere T.

Very happy with Dr. Han and the treatment I received. Staff was also excellent.” - Carolyn C.

...outside of fixing my sinus problem, I just really like Dr. Han as a person. He was very patient with me, answered all my questions, and I just got the sense that he actually cared about me, not just as a patient, but as a person. I highly recommend him to anyone.” - Noah C.

Dr. Han is a top notch ENT. I drove 29 miles to see him. I trust his judgment and his staff is awesome.” - Sherraine G.

This is the best doctor I have ever encountered! He was so genuine and down to earth. He didn’t seem rushed, even though I was a new patient. I honestly wish more doctors were like him! Dr. Wade should consider specializing in everything so I could see him for every little thing lol! I would definitely recommend him.” - Anna O.

Excelente!” - Edwin R.

Have you recently visited Florida ENT or Dr. Han? If so, leave us a review and you may be featured in our next review wrap up!

No comments:

Post a Comment