Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Testimonial Spotlight: Florida ENT Reviews Throughout the Year


When it comes to our practice, treating ear, nose, and throat problems is really only half of our job. The other half is making sure you have the most pleasant, enjoyable experience possible! No matter the reason, going to any doctor can be nerve-wracking — that’s why Dr. Han and his staff are dedicated to providing the best patient care possible. But don’t take our word for it, take our patient’s!


2017


“Staff was quick and very friendly. Dr. Wade Han was very detailed and was a very nice person. He was interested in what was wrong. I am very happy that my family has an ENT that could see me quick and is someone I trust here in Orlando.” - Raymond S.

“The visit was great. I found Dr. Wade Han to be a champion and a compassionate health care provider. It was a pleasure not waiting endlessly, since the doctor came into the examination room immediately.” - Caren R.

“The staff was very friendly, warm, and welcoming. They were very understanding of my situation and took the time to figure out a diagnosis that other doctors couldn't. I've been putting off going to a doctor for years, so I'm really glad I went to Dr. Han and his staff.” - Philip M.

2016

“He’s one of the best ear docs around. I love him and will continue going back.” - Autumn T.

“Really great doctor and friendly staff. I was a 1st time patient needing to see him while on vacation. They found the time for me, and not only helped me, but did a follow up inquire to make sure everything was okay. Very impressive!” - Philip M.

“Dr. Han and his staff were very professional and caring. They made me feel better since I was a little nervous. I would highly recommend Dr. Han.” - Jennifer E.

2015

“We were very impressed with the quality of the office, the staff, and Dr. Han. It was an excellent experience for our hearing impaired grandson.” - Glenn K.

“He's professional and made me feel at ease. He made sure I completely understand what was going on, was very patient and welcomed questions. His staff was also extremely professional!” - Samuel W.


If you were recently a patient of Dr. Han’s, or you want to learn more about what our patients are saying, you can write and read reviews on our Zocdoc and Facebook Page at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment